Mamogs Training & Courses
- Planning for the Fourth Trimester
- Paediatric First Aid Training
- Finding The Right Childcare For You
Paediatric First Aid Training
Did you ever wonder how you would cope in an emergency situation be it with your baby/child or a family members, would you panic or would you know what to do?
Mamogs runs Paediatric first aid training sessions perfect for parents. There’s lots of hands on training, excellent hints and tips on keeping your family safe and opportunities to ask questions. These sessions are three hours long and cover.
- Febrile convulsions
- Lots more for babies and children.
Our Next Paediatric First Aid Training sessions
Morning session 9:30am to 12:30pm
For more information email Michelle here at firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Essential €55 per person €100 per couple per session
Strand Campus Airport Road, Strandhill sligo
Saturday 14th March 2020
Saturday 6th June 2020
Planning for the Fourth Trimester
A consultation in your home before baby arrives to help you plan and prepare for the new arrival.
Let me help you:
- Plan your supports
- Make informed decisions on parenting
- Prep your home for the arrival of baby
- Learn the basic care needs of baby and be confident in your role.
- Be empowered in your transition to parenting/ sibling transition.
Finding the right childcare
Did you know that a childminder or carer you have in your home is your employee, so you are responsible for their tax and PRSI.
Do you know who is required to register with the H.S.E. and what are the regulations? When you think about looking for childcare what do you feel, stressed, worried and possibly uninformed?
I have put together a program for parents and expecting parents on finding the right childcare for you and your family. This is delivered in Mamogs or you can arrange for me to come to your home to do a private session with you. You may wish to invite a group of friends who are also looking for childcare to come to your home where you possible feel more comfortable. I can also come to your workplace and deliver the program to staff allowing them to feel confident in coming back to work after their maternity/parental leave. My aim is for you to leave the session feeling more relaxed about your search for childcare and armed with all the information you need to get the best service most suited to you and your family.
- Do you knowing your rights as a parent and a child regarding childcare?
- Childcare Options, what is available to you.
- Do You know where to start looking?
- What are your expectations?
- Would you like to know all the advantages and disadvantages of different types of childcare?
- Would you like a full list of tips?
- Would you like a list of Questions to ask a potential carer?
Have these and lots more questions answered at our information sessions.
Michelle is available to arrange meetings with carers and creches for you and can go with you to assist.
Our next information sessions to be announced. Booking essential, €30per person/couple
Babies in arms welcome.
Feel free to book a session for you and your friends, parent & toddler group or other in your area. Group price available.